Here are some of the many successes that were shared:
- By consistently choosing quality over quantity, developed a solid base for the business that can support big growth
- A commitment to self-care and taking time off from work led to having more energy in all areas of life and business
- Re-evaluating marketing plan directed money to areas that were much more productive
- Working with a coach on a TEDx Talk injected renewed passion for business that others notice
- Listening to inner guidance opened doors that would not have thought possible (including internationally)
- Investing in own personal and professional development led to more knowledge, inspiration and confidence
- Turning adversity into opportunity resulted in more happiness, freedom and fulfillment. Stories were shared (e.g. job loss, a partnership gone sour, etc) where what seemed to be insurmountable obstacles ended up being a blessings after going through it.
How about you? What successes did you have in 2016 and how did they impact you?
We invite you to grab your seat at next month’s WINspired Breakfast and be a part of the discussion!
In January our theme is all about getting the year off to a great start with goal-setting, support for your big goals and leading a productive and successful 2017. You can sign up here. See you then!