Looking to reach women decision-makers?
Take advantage of WIN’s Advertising Opportunities!
Women In Networking (WIN) offers several options to promote your products and services!
- Build your brand and reputation by associating with WIN
- Reach a targeted audience of motivated women in business
- Increase your visibility
“WIN is an amazing, engaging and enthusiastic group. Everyone there is really excited to learn and connect with resources to help their businesses to grow. Through our sponsorship of WIN, we build trusted connections and get to introduce our products and services to the women in the group.”
Community Development Specialist
“I was impressed with the entire experience of being a WIN sponsor. The level of professionalism and care we’ve been shown through WIN is exceptional. We participate in a lot of events so this is not something I say lightly. WIN put us in our best light with multiple ways to get in front of our target audience.”
Constant Contact All Star and
Director of Buzz Development
“MN Women in Networking (WIN) puts on some of the most thoughtful, informative and useful networking events I have ever attended. As a sponsor of their monthly breakfast we have made valuable connections that will continue outside of the event. The breakfast is an intimate gathering, and the warmth that Teresa, Director of WIN, exudes sets the stage for a lively and supportive discussion. While many networking events are intimidating to first-time attendees, WIN sets itself apart by creating a welcoming atmosphere with timely and engaging topics pertinent to any small business owner.”
Customer Success Representative
Options are below for the following package and á la carte marketing:
- Full Year Sponsorship Packages
- Event Sponsorship
- Showcase Table
Receive full year access and visibility through sponsorship packages. Strategic placement throughout the year to build your brand as the trusted “go to” resource for decision makers who are women in business.
Please click here for details on full year packages.
For other ways to advertise through WIN, please see the options outlined below.
Networking event sponsorship provides a significant marketing opportunity for any business. In order to provide you with optimal brand exposure, event sponsorship includes:
- WIN events are consistently marketed to women in business. We utilize our own database (2500+ and growing) and regularly submit our event information to local publications and calendars
- Your business brand is listed as event sponsor on the event registration page for one month prior to the event
- Your name, logo and brief description will be hot linked to your website
- Your sponsorship will be listed in WIN’s weekly eNews– during the month of the sponsored event
- You will be offered the option of having a showcase table and/or you may provide your marketing material to all event attendees at their place settings
- You have the option to collect contact information of attendees by offering a prize drawing related to your product or service
- Your business will be announced as a featured WIN event sponsor on WIN’s social media (WIN’s Facebook page, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Your business will be graciously thanked in front of the audience as the featured WIN event sponsor
- Plus, see other benefits under each option below.
- Sponsorship packages including WIN’s 15th Anniversary event, November 15, 2017 + full year visibility
Click for details on full year placement including additional advertising options unavailable through other packages.(Pricing varies with level of package.)
- WINstitute session
Deep-dive learning and connections
Begin or end the workday with a business-building topic
Various dates and locations
Sponsor is featured as expert and/or host
- We will work with you early on to discuss all of the details and how to best feature your business to fit your goals
- You will have up to three minutes to address all attendees (in addition to your role as expert/host) to promote your business
- Your sponsorship also includes admission for you and a limited number of special guests
($470 nonmembers/$350 members)
- WIN luncheon event
3rd Wednesday of each month
Golden Valley Country Club
Sponsor has front of the room visibility
- You will have up to three minutes to address all attendees to promote your business
- Your sponsorship includes admission for you and a guest
- 8′ skirted display table featured prominently at front of the room for you to display your business
($470 nonmembers/$350 members)
- WINspired breakfast
2nd Tuesday of each month
Private fireplace room at the Downtowner Woodfire Grill, St Paul
Intimate conversational format builds rapport and trust with attendees (limited to 30 attendees)
Sponsor is featured as front of the room expert and/or host
- We will work with you to incorporate your top talking points into the WINspired Conversation topic
- Seated at front of the room with WIN Director who will facilitate the conversation in a way that highlights you and your business
- You will have up to three minutes to address all attendees (in addition to your role as Spotlight Sponsor) to promote your business
- Your sponsorship also includes your admission
($235 nonmembers/$175 members)
Put your business in the spotlight by adding a showcase table when you register for your next WIN networking luncheon! Showcase tables allow you to receive more exposure at events and ensure that our attendees have an opportunity to engage with you and the product or service you provide.
The Showcase Package includes these ways to meet attendees and promote your service or products:
- Showcase table
- Option to collect contact information from attendees by providing an incentive or hosting a prize drawing
For additional reach, please see the Event Sponsorship package outlined above.
Add a showcase table to your member or non-member registration for just $75! (Add the table option when you register for the event or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up.)
Additional Advertising Opportunities
WIN has additional advertising opportunities through our annual WIN Convention and (such as conference program/journal, gift bag marketing, exhibitor tables). We will announce these opportunities a few months before each along with details in WIN’s eNewsletter and on our website. Or contact email@example.com for details on how to reach women decision-makers.
“Women In Networking (WIN) has been a great resource for WORKS by Nicole Williams and The Limited to reach a local audience of savvy and stylish women in business.”
WORKS by Nicole Williams